•Helps maintain the health of organs and tissues*
•Our copper is chelated, allowing more of it to be absorbed into your system for additional benefit
•Convenient tablets deliver a full-day’s supply of this essential trace mineral
A penny may not be worth much in this day and age, but copper is as valuable as ever relating to daily nutrition. As an essential component of vital antioxidant enzymes, copper plays an important role in maintaining the health of organs and tissues throughout the body.* Convenient tablets provide a full day’s supply of this essential trace mineral.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
FOUNDED IN AMERICA
Our story began in Fargo, North Dakota, when a man with a passion for golf was looking to lessen his joint pain. His research into the benefits of vitamins and supplements nurtured a deep commitment to wellness at every age and a desire to share his findings with others. In 1969, our first product was vitamin E to support cardiovascular health and antioxidant activity to neutralize free radicals.* Today, we offer thousands of innovative, science-backed wellness solutions and nutritional supplements that help people live SIMPLY HEALTHIER TOGETHER.
Our quality testing includes, but is not limited to:
- Purity (HPLC): testing raw ingredients before manufacturing to make sure that they are pure; we compare to a standard with a known concentration
- Potency (HPLC): testing finished products to ensure they meet label claims
- Identity (HPLC, FTIR or HPTLC): testing all raw ingredients; the HPTLC is for botanicals only at the same time as all other ingredients are tested through HPLC or FTIR
- Microbiology (Biolumix): testing all raw ingredients and finished products for aerobic bacterial count, yeast and mold, Salmonella, E. coli and more
- Heavy Metals & Metal Assays (ICP-MS): testing includes lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic and more done on all raw ingredients and finished products, plus minerals such as magnesium, calcium and more.