Massage/Chiropractic Client Educational Brochures
Pain Management Brochure
– Sold in packs of 50 brochures
Explains how therapeutic massage is now an effective drugless therapy for pain management
The top talking points of this brochure are:
- Therapeutic Massage for Pain Management
- Sources of Pain
- Limits of Pain Medication
- Massage Eases Pain
- Describing Pain to Your Massage Therapist
- Natural Complements to Massage
More about this product line:
Most people haven’t received a doctorates degree in medicine, so why hand them educational products written for the professional moderately than the layperson? Our Massage Brochures are easy-to-read and professionally written providing accurate information that may be read in lower than 15 minutes by readers of all backgrounds. Colorful photographs depict a professional take a look at a glance.
Be sure to view the entire to be had brochures in our line up:
- HP100-10 Your First Massage
- HP200-10 Benefits of Massage
- HP300-10 Antidote to Stress
- HP400-10 Sports and Fitness
- HP500-10 On-Web page Massage
- HP600-10 A Complement to Chiropractic Care
- HP700-10 Healthy Aging
- HP800-10 Massage Right through Pregnancy
- HP900-10 Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS)
- HP1000-10 Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- HP1100-10 Respiratory Conditions
- HP1200-10 Cancer Patients
- HP1300-10 Pain Management
- HP1400-10 Shiatsu and Asian Bodywork Therapy
- HP1500-10 Foot Reflexology
- HP1600-10 Osteoarthritis
- HP1700-10 Parkinson’s Disease
Massage Marketing Materials by Hemingway Publications.
Sold in packs of 50 full color glossy Tri-Fold brochures.
Use as handouts, leave at the counter, or take to trade shows.
Easy-to-read and professionally written.
Implausible client educational material.
Provides accurate information that may be read in lower than 15 minutes by readers of all backgrounds.
Specification: Massage Brochures (Pain Management)
Amazon.com Price: $15.50 (as of 25/09/2022 10:02 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.